Monday, January 25, 2010

Feeding the Bump

I promise I'm still here. Just haven't really been trying many new recipes lately. Seriously, dinner last night was chili over baked potatoes because I've been obsessed with that combo the last couple of weeks. And I didn't even make the chili...the good people at Wendy's did. I'm also working on emptying out the freezer in the hopes that I'll find some time to make and freeze some meals before baby comes...in just 9 more weeks! So that leads to some interesting meals but not so many that are blog worthy. :)

If you have any favorite dishes that freeze really well and are simple to prepare, I'd love to hear about it!

Here's the latest baby bump shot! :)

1 comment:

台中 said...

人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。........................................iphone聊天室