Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Success!!!

Check it out:

You are looking at the baby fruits of a plant that I have managed to keep alive for over a week!! 11 days to be exact...and yes, I'm counting!


Plants in my care generally don't do so well. I'm like a highly trained, perfectly methodical assassin when it comes to plants.


Now I just have to keep an eye on these little tomatoes...here's hoping they last long enough to ripen!


And here's a too cute picture of Deacon that my friend Heather took this weekend at the beach.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Hi, Christie! I'm glad you enjoyed the stroganoff. It's nothing chef-tastic, but it fills the belly! (Glad you found me - and Kara is so nice! Never met her, but we have the WS connection, of course.)

Have a great day.

Heather said...

SO impressive! That is awesome! I am very inspired!