Here's a quick and easy recipe that is bathing-suit-season-friendly! Yet another one from Hungry Girl! Can you tell I'm a fan?!
1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
1/4 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup granulated Splenda
1 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
1/2 cup fat free liquid egg substitute (I used Publix Eggsters)
1/2 cup no sugar added applesauce
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1. In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the mashed bananas, egg substitute, applesauce and vanilla (all the wet ingredients). Add this mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until just blended.
3. Spoon batter into a large loaf pan sprayed with nonstick spray.
4. Bake at 350 for about 50 minutes are until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
4. Allow to cool slightly before cutting into 8 slices (just 2 pts per slice!).
I sprayed ours with zero-calorie butter spray and it made a great breakfast or after dinner snack!