Friday, February 13, 2009

Ready for Spring...and Pink Lemonade

It's another 80 degree day here which makes it feel like spring is already here! So that gets me thinking of fun spring-time things which includes one of my favorite cocktails ever!

This Pink Lemonade Cocktail from Southern Living is sooooo good! It's really refreshing and is definitely one of my go-to drink recipes for spring and summer entertaining. Though truth be told, I made some of these for a get together for the AFC Championship this year in January. Don't judge me. It's Florida, anything goes around here.


All you have to do to make these drinks is combine 1 (12-oz.) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed with 3 (12-oz.) bottles of chilled beer (not dark beer) and 3/4 cup chilled vodka.
Serve over ice and garnish with fresh citrus slices. Enjoy!

I'm not a beer drinker by any means....in fact, this is the only way I'll actually drink beer. So don't let that dissuade you from trying these if you aren't typically a beer fan either!

No comments: