Here's another fabulous WW recipe I found that turned out great! Good enough for company even!
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
1 spray(s) cooking spray
2 tsp dried thyme, or 2 Tbsp freshly chopped thyme
2 tsp dried oregano, or 2 Tbsp freshly chopped oregano
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp table salt
1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
2 tsp olive oil
2 pound(s) lean pork tenderloin
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine thyme, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Rub oil all over pork. Sprinkle thyme mixture all over pork and transfer to prepared pan.
4. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of pork reads 160ºF, about 30 minutes.
5. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing crosswise into thin (about 1/2-inch thick) slices. Yields about 3 ounces per serving for just 3 points a serving!