Thursday, December 11, 2008

Deacon is 1!

Little Deacon turned 1 year old yesterday and I think he had almost as much fun on his birthday as I did! :)


He LOVED his Rachael Ray pet-friendly dinner...He tried to pick around the peas at first but I guess ultimately decided they tasted better than kibble.



And his favorite aunt brought over some special treats from the dog bakery including this adorable little cupcake. Deac is not one for savoring his treats so the fact that it took him 5 minutes to eat this means it was extra special!




This is the "pup"cake we ordered for his big day! Isn't it adorable?!



Apparently it is delicious too...


Finally, it was time to open his present! I think at first he thought this was the present and was pretty excited about it!


But then something else started peeking through the paper....


A brand new octopus toy! It has squeakers in every tentacle and in its head...so he absolutely loves it, but we're not so sure it was the best choice for our squeaking-obsessed puppy!

Happy First Birthday, Deacon!!







3 comments:

Heather said...

Deacon was the life of the party! Happy Birthday! By the way, I am pretty sure we aren't normal. My boss just looked at me today when I told her that Bella was in doggie daycare.

Heather said...

Oh, did you taste the cake or the Rachel Ray dish? Just wonderin! :)

keLi said...

Happy Birthday Big Guy! What DO you get the dog who has everything?

loved your Christmas card by the way...