Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

**Update: Deacon's costume didn't stay on long but here are some pics! He was a lobster for his first Halloween and was lucky enough to score some treats from the neighbors!




Deacon is no where near as excited about his costume for tonight as I am...hopefully I can snap a few pics before he completely tears it apart. But in the meantime, here are some scary eye cupcakes I made last night for our office Halloween party (my first real order! yay!).

I've seen so many creative Halloween cupcakes all over the internet recently. I first saw this idea on Epicurious. The eyes are made of Lifesavers with little Jelly Belly pupils! How deliciously clever. (Yeah, I really just wrote that).

2 comments:

Cam and Katie said...

He is the cutest lobster I have ever seen :)

Heather said...

I just laughed out loud when I saw Deacon in his lobster get-up. All I can say is that our kids are gonna hate us!