Monday, September 22, 2008

Christie's Cupcakes

I've started a new blog...all about cupcakes! I was initially hoping to be all entrepreneurial and launch my own cupcake baking company. But then I found out that my county won't let you have a home-based baking business. Lame. And then I couldn't find a commercial kitchen that would let me rent space as needed to bake my little treats. Go figure. So for now, I'll just have to stick with baking for family and friends every chance I get! And blogging about the cute decorations and cupcakes ideas I create!


I made these cupcakes this weekend for the Wake Forest vs Florida State Game (Go Deacs)! The actual cupcakes are yellow cake with a gooey cookie dough center baked right in! So far these have gotten the highest reviews from my official taste-testers. :)


2 comments:

keLi said...

any chance you'd make 4 dozen of these delightful treats, decorate them dr. seuss-style, and hand deliver them to beckham's birthday on saturday? these are waaaay impressive... you're like martha stewart -- only hotter and without the prison record.

Christie Stump said...

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be able to celebrate Beckham's first birthday! I'll have to work on my Suess-style for whenever I do get to make my way to see you guys!