Sunday, September 14, 2008

Chicken, Jalapeno & Cheddar Quesadillas

I've mentioned numerous times how much I love Mexican food....and Susan of Food Blogga's blog/recipes. So when I saw this posting on her site it took me all of maybe 2 days to assemble the ingredients and make these amazing quesadillas. What is even better is that most of the ingredients overlap with our favorite BBQ Chicken Pizza so we had a good excuse to make that too (not that we typically need much convincing!).

We loved these quesadillas! Susan is right that they come together easily during halftime! If you generally don't like too much heat, cut down on the jalapeno, chipotles and adobo sauce...I used the max quantity in the recipe for all 3 and these little guys had some heat!





1 comment:

Heather said...

This looks tasty... but not as tasty as the carrot cake and cream cheese frosting cupcake you delivered to my house last night! Thanks again!! What a nice treat!