Friday, July 25, 2008

Bubbles and Babka

I' m well aware that this post will put me firmly in the "crazy dog person" category. Let's face it, I've been heading that way for the past 6 months since we brought Deacon home anyway. So let's just get it over with! :)

I found this Fetch a Bubble Machine online and thought it was a cute idea. I wasn't so sure how it would work or what exactly "dog safe chicken flavored bubbles" were all about but figured it was worth a try. I'm always looking for new and exciting ways to get our puppy tired out so we don't spend all evening playing tug of war or throwing the ball! Since last weekends experience with a kids' sprinkler was a total bust and just terrified Deacon (thank goodness it was on clearance since it will likely collect dust for awhile), I didn't have high hopes for the bubble maker.
At first he wasn't so sure....


But then he loved it! Replacement bubbles are already on order!


In other news, we're going to see Jerry Seinfeld perform in town tonight and I'm so excited! I'm a long time Seinfeld fan...in highschool, friends knew not to call me when Seinfeld was on. I had all the old episodes taped on VHS (complete with commercials! unimaginable!) and watched them right up until the VCR died and we got with the times and got a DVD player. We've been watching reruns on TV this week to get "mentally prepared" and this one was always a favorite. Can't wait til the show tonight!

1 comment:

Heather said...

So adorable! He looks like he had a blast!