Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Peach Bellini's

Last week when my mom was in town we had brunch to celebrate her retirement! We started with fresh peach bellini's (recipe courtesy of my friend, Barbara) and she's been asking for the recipe so here it is! So simple and a great way to use extra ripe peaches.

Fresh Peach Bellini's
(makes about 6 drinks)
2 ripe peaches, pitted and diced
1 T freshly squeezed orange juice
1 t sugar
1 bottle chilled Prosecco sparkling wine

1. Put peaches, OJ and sugar in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Press the mixture through a strainer and discard the solids.
3. Put 2 T of the peach mixture into each champagne glass and fill with sparkling wine.


Salud!

1 comment:

Basha Kibiloski said...

Hi Christie!

I love your blog, and I'm so honored you put up the Peach Bellini recipe! It's so great to see all the pics of the food and little Deacon. Hope to see you soon!

xo,
B

PS: I'm making J the ribeye tonight. Yum yum.